- Medical Grade Silicone
- 3 Intensity Levels
- 2.75” L (with strap), 1” diameter
- Run time: 1.5 hrs at highest settings
- Charge Time: 2 hours
- 3 Year Warranty
- USB Rechargeable
Includes: Fin vibrator, USB charging cable, storage bag, and user manual
Easy to use
Quick to pick up and quick to drop, Fin moves in and out of the action with the stealth of a stagehand so you star in the show.
Wear it how you want
Tether on. Tether off. Pointy side. Squishy side. Above or below the hand. Feel free to play and change how you wear Fin to get the sensations you want.
From foreplay to moreplay
For most people with vulvas, clitoral stimulation and comfort are key for generating pleasure. Fin is soft and intuitive, making it equally gratifying before, during, and after sex.
We’ve collected tips from our testers and customers on all the different ways to enjoy Fin, whether it be massage, foreplay, partnered, or solo play. Tether on. Tether off. Pointed side. Softer side. At your fingertips or near the palm. Above or below the hand. You can change how you wear Fin to get the sensations and mobility you want. There’s no right or wrong way to use Fin — it works the way you work.
- If Fin is slipping around, try holding it mid-finger or closer to the palm. To increase skin-to-skin contact, try holding it “upside-down,” behind your fingers.
- Try adding a dot of lube to the underside of Fin to kick things up a notch. (Remember: never use silicone lube with silicone toys).
- Play around a bit! Try Fin on your nipples, your hips or your inner thighs to get used to the new sensations and figure out how Fin moves against your skin.
- Fin is not only for people with vulvas, it’s great for penises as well. Try lightly stroking the head of a penis with your fingertips buzzing away underneath your touch.
- Fin is great for teasing! Experiment using Fin over your underwear and clothing for added excitement.
- Remember to try a different speed when in a different position, or at a different stage of your arousal.
- There are two sides to every story, just like Fin! You can switch from more pinpoint stimulation to more broad stimulation by changing which end is closer to your fingertips, and which is closer to your palm! (And you don't even need to remove the tether to do so).
“Fin is fun and the perfect size! It’s not clunky like some other vibrators. The three speeds are great. I haven’t really noticed the sound at all! Overall, I love Fin and would definitely recommend it! ”
- Shelby R.
My life just got a whole lot better!
“I'm amazed how comfortable and versatile the touch of the fin is. No more messing around with positions of sex toys and awkward angles that detract from pleasure. The Fin does what I want, just better!”
- Amy B.
Quite an upgrade....
“From my last vibrator which was shaped like a tiny dolphin and had a strange rubbery surface. Love the texture of the Fin and the option of making one’s fingers vibrate, gives “Magic Fingers” a whole new meaning.”
- Courtney F.
“I am a man who bought this to use with my girlfriend. I really like that I am able to use this toy on the back of my hands and then use my supercharged fingers to pleasure her. It is a much more personal, enhanced experience that way rather than just using a regular toy which she could use do the same thing to herself without me there”
- Isaac T.