Make the Most of Eva
While Eva is engineered to be a wearable couples' vibrator, its potential uses are as varied as the bodies and preferences of its users.Shop Eva
How Eva Works
No Hands, No Hassle
Holding a toy in place can be distracting, even counterproductive. Eva is worn in the vulva, leaving your hands free to support your weight, move around, and focus on intimacy.
We designed Eva's flexible wings to nestle under your labia for a secure, comfortable fit. Even in adventurous positions, Eva only needs the help of a single finger to stay secure.
Eva is great for all kinds of play. Use it on your own, or anytime you might want your hands free. However you want to enjoy Eva is the right way to use it!
How We're Using Eva
- During penetrative sex
- With internal toys — having both hands free allows you to focus on the other toy, and lets you use your wrist to apply a little extra pressure
- As stand-alone bullet vibe — you can experiment with using the sensation from different parts of Eva
- While pleasuring your partner — have your cake and eat it, too
- While reading a book or surfing the web
- Worn beneath your underwear — a great way to enjoy Eva when alone, to better understand how Eva best fits you, or just to have fun hanging around the house
- Under a harness
Tips for a Better Fit
Eva is a one-size-fits-most product. It fits different vulvas differently. We’ve compiled some of our favorite user-generated tips for getting the most out of it.
- Tucking Eva in when it isn't vibrating will help find the best placement.
- The closer the wings are tucked in toward your body, the more secure Eva will feel. Try to tuck one wing at a time, using one hand to pull the labia out a bit while using the other hand to tuck in the wing.
- Don’t worry about whether you’re using the outer or inner labia — just see what feels the most comfortable and secure. Using the inner labia can sometimes apply more pressure or help to push back the clitoral hood. The outer labia can have the benefit of being bolstered by surrounding tissue.
- You may want to try using Eva alone a few times before introducing a partner. Alternatively, asking a partner to help you with placement can provide a second point of view.
- Your vulva changes through different stages of arousal, and body position can affect the ease of placement. Try playing around with when you place Eva (e.g. during foreplay vs. after insertion), as well as what position works best (e.g. lying on your back vs. sitting up).
- Avoid getting excessive lube on Eva, especially the wings. Friction plays a part in how Eva stays in place. (Remember: never use silicone lube with silicone toys).
- Eva's intended to be placed with the button closer to your belly button and the wings facing towards the vaginal opening. You can try flipping Eva around (so the wings point toward your belly button) since it may fit better that way.
- Try adjusting how far apart your legs are when placing. It can affect both how much you enjoy Eva and how secure it feels.
- Some users enjoyed Eva more with a little extra pressure, or like Eva to feel a little bit more secure. You can hold Eva against you with a finger, a pillow, a pair of crotchless panties, or a friend.