Vibrator For Fingers
A versatile finger vibrator adding stimulation to your intimate touch. An optional tether gives you second-nature seamlessness.
Get To Know Fin
Fin is easy - to use. Quick to pick up and quick to drop, Fin moves in and out of the action with the stealth of a stagehand, so you can star in the show.
Choose Your Own Adventure
Tether on. Tether off. Pointy side. Squishy side. At your fingertips or near the palm. Above or below the hand. You can change how you wear Fin to get the sensations and mobility you want. Fin works the way you want.
Turn Foreplay into Moreplay
For most people with vulvas, clitoral stimulation + intimacy is key to pleasure. Fin feels like a part of your hand, so it's easy to use before, during or after sex.
We’ve collected tips from our testers and customers on all the different ways to enjoy Fin, whether it be massage, foreplay, partnered, or solo play. Tether on. Tether off. Pointed side. Softer side. At your fingertips or near the palm. Above or below the hand. You can change how you wear Fin to get the sensations and mobility you want. There’s no right or wrong way to use Fin — it works the way you work.
- If Fin is slipping around, try holding it mid-finger or closer to the palm. To increase skin-to-skin contact, try holding it “upside-down,” behind your fingers.
- Try adding a dot of lube to the underside of Fin to kick things up a notch. (Remember: never use silicone lube with silicone toys).
- Play around a bit! Try Fin on your nipples, your hips or your inner thighs to get used to the new sensations and figure out how Fin moves against your skin.
- Fin is not only for people with vulvas, it’s great for penises as well. Try lightly stroking the head of a penis with your fingertips buzzing away underneath your touch.
- Fin is great for teasing! Experiment using Fin over your underwear and clothing for added excitement.
- Remember to try a different speed when in a different position, or at a different stage of your arousal.
- There are two sides to every story, just like Fin! You can switch from more pinpoint stimulation to more broad stimulation by changing which end is closer to your fingertips, and which is closer to your palm! (And you don't even need to remove the tether to do so).
“Sex was unbelievable with this product...my orgasms were stronger, lasted longer and were absolutely mind-blowing using this vibrator. ”
“There is absolutely no reason for even an old married couple to have a boring sex life when you can have Fin to spice up your life!”
“I enjoyed Fin for foreplay. I liked the closeness.”